- Unwavering Commitment to Safety: We believe that safety excellence requires a shared responsibility by all stakeholders. This belief, commitment and culture is embraced by team members throughout the organization.
- Professional Team: Kwest Group is a merger of extremely talented individuals with diverse construction backgrounds who are intensely committed to working with our clients from concept to completion.
- Client Focus: At Kwest Group, we consider it critically important to not only understand our clients’ needs but to also execute them beyond their expectations and at the greatest value possible.
- Unsurpassed Integrity: Kwest Group is committed to providing open and honest communication to create strong partnerships with all stakeholders.
- Proven Performance: By consistently providing successful and high-quality project results, Kwest Group performs over 80% of their projects for returning customers.
- Employee Empowered: Kwest Group is a 100% employee-owned company, so all team members seek to achieve the best results for our clients on every project.
Kwest Group is a tight-knit group of construction professionals that embrace and thrive within an extended family atmosphere. The firm was created in 2003 upon the purchase of a small construction company based in Port Clinton, Ohio. Eventually, the corporate office was moved to Perrysburg, Ohio, and additional offices were opened in Central Ohio and Texas. At the company’s inception, the owners embraced a strong vision to create a company based on relationships, providing the best service and support to each of our valued clients while establishing an understanding of their needs and how to best achieve them. We have continually stretched our boundaries, completing projects in approximately 40 states plus Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. Our team mission is to continually strive to be the leader in the construction industry with our core values being safety, quality and customer service.
Employee Empowered and Invested
Kwest continuously re-invests in our team members and understands that our people are what make us a leader in our industry. We believe job satisfaction includes creating a safe work environment and providing continuous education, advancement opportunities, community involvement, and team recognition. Kwest has an unwavering dedication to providing a safe environment for all employees. We have a strong commitment to the education of our team throughout their career journeys, allowing upward mobility and growth, and resulting in internal promotions for many positions. We are proud to provide all employees with paid time to contribute their efforts and energy to non-profit organizations of their choosing, and we also provide contribution-matching to selected organizations.
Kwest has also implemented a program to recognize and award teams for outstanding project performance. In 2019, Kwest Group transitioned to a 100% employee-owned company. Because our highly valued team members have been an integral part in establishing Kwest Group as a leader in our industry, employee ownership was undoubtedly the next step toward the company’s future. Our team thrives within this ownership culture, and we look to the future with excitement and anticipation of what is to come. Let us show you the difference that Kwest Group can make on your next project.