- Unwavering Commitment to Safety: We believe that safety excellence requires a shared responsibility by all stakeholders. This belief, commitment and culture is embraced by team members throughout the organization.
- Professional Team: Kwest Group is a merger of extremely talented individuals with diverse construction backgrounds who are intensely committed to working with our clients from concept to completion.
- Client Focus: At Kwest Group, we consider it critically important to not only understand our clients’ needs but to also execute them beyond their expectations and at the greatest value possible.
- Unsurpassed Integrity: Kwest Group is committed to providing open and honest communication to create strong partnerships with all stakeholders.
- Proven Performance: By consistently providing successful and high-quality project results, Kwest Group performs over 80% of their projects for returning customers.
- Employee Empowered: Kwest Group is a 100% employee-owned company, so all team members seek to achieve the best results for our clients on every project.
Kwest Group is a tight-knit group of construction professionals that embrace and thrive within an extended family atmosphere. The firm was created in 2003 upon the purchase of a construction company based in Port Clinton, Ohio. Eventually, the corporate office was moved to Perrysburg, Ohio, and additional offices were opened in Central Ohio and Texas. At the company’s inception, the owners embraced a strong vision to create a company based on relationships, providing the best service and support to each of our valued clients while establishing an understanding of their needs and how to best achieve them. We have continually stretched our boundaries, completing projects in approximately 40 states plus Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. Our team mission is to continually strive to be the leader in the construction industry with our core values being safety, quality and customer service.
Employee Empowered and Invested
Kwest continuously re-invests in our team members and understands that our people are what make us a leader in our industry. We believe job satisfaction includes creating a safe work environment and providing continuous education, advancement opportunities, community involvement, and team recognition. Kwest has an unwavering dedication to providing a safe environment for all employees. We have a strong commitment to the education of our team throughout their career journeys, allowing upward mobility and growth, and resulting in internal promotions for many positions. We are proud to provide all employees with paid time to contribute their efforts and energy to non-profit organizations of their choosing, and we also provide contribution-matching to selected organizations.
Kwest has also implemented a program to recognize and award teams for outstanding project performance. In 2019, Kwest Group transitioned to a 100% employee-owned company. Because our highly valued team members have been an integral part in establishing Kwest Group as a leader in our industry, employee ownership was undoubtedly the next step toward the company’s future. Our team thrives within this ownership culture, and we look to the future with excitement and anticipation of what is to come. Let us show you the difference that Kwest Group can make on your next project.
Integrity is everything. At Kwest Group, we do the right thing because it’s the right thing to do. We prioritize responsible behaviors and practices throughout all levels of our organization, and our commitment to environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG) is notable in our industry.
How is Kwest Group making a difference?
There is no doubt the construction industry has a massive impact on the environment as both a contributor to worldwide carbon dioxide emissions and stormwater pollution. To do our part, Kwest Group employs a team of environmental specialists and coordinators, and all Kwest associates receive stormwater pollution training to promote environmental stewardship. Our projects are designed, equipped, and executed with erosion and sediment controls and best practices to prevent stormwater discharges. In addition, our environmental team monitors and routinely inspects each site to avoid negative impacts to the environment and ensure compliance. Kwest Group is also committed to reducing our carbon footprint by maintaining a new and efficient fleet of equipment and tools. Our equipment and dispatch teams meticulously coordinate projects to further increase fuel efficiency by reducing mobilizations, maximizing loads, and using the appropriate equipment for each job. We have also begun to phase out fuel-powered hand tools with battery-powered tools wherever practicable.
Above all else, Kwest Group values our employees. And because they are our greatest asset, we have implemented many social practices and policies to promote and encourage the equity, diversity, inclusion, health, safety, and job satisfaction of our team members. As a company, we have proudly increased the representation of women, minorities, and veterans within all areas of our organization. Kwest Group routinely evaluates engagement with its workers, customers, and suppliers. Community involvement and impact is also a high priority. Kwest team members participate in local service projects for organizations such as Habitat for Humanity, Partners for Clean Streams, Bike MS, Buckeye Cruise for Cancer, Boy Scouts of America, and community food banks. The company also offers a Matching Gift Program for St. Jude, Make-A-Wish, Samaritan’s Purse, Folds of Honor, and Red Cross and allows paid time off to participate in non-profit volunteer work.
As an employee-owned company, Kwest Group is built on transparency, fairness, and accountability. To create a company that will flourish for years to come, we have incorporated many programs and standard practices that make us a leader in the industry.
- ESOP Board that provides checks and balances regarding corporate responsibilities and initiatives.
- Executive Team that creates, improves, and drives company policies, long-term strategies, goals, and procedures.
- Bi-annual “all hands” training, promoting safety and company knowledge in all positions.
- Annual self-auditing of accounting, employee benefits, employee compensation, and safety procedures.
- Accredited apprenticeship program uniquely designed for Kwest Group’s workforce training demands and to promote employee retention and growth.